What was the fight between lotus and Namitha abt?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What was the fight between lotus and Namitha abt?
I am getting Our Super Model vibes from Namitha 😛.... lets see how it goes in future weeks.
Namitha short temp pola.. lets see😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Break now.. let me go to hindi bb n cm 😆
I guess anga break pottathan tamil BB ungaluku gyabagam varum😛
Need to rewind and watch again.Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
What was the fight between lotus and Namitha abt?
Just curious do they put subtitles for Hindi bb or ungalukku ellam hindi theriyuma ?
I don’t think they put subtitles. I never saw hindi BB because of that.
Just curious do they put subtitles for Hindi bb or ungalukku ellam hindi theriyuma ?
No subtitles.. I know hindi
aiyo

Iykki turn now..
She haven't see her parents for 8yrs
Hope not worse than MM
I am getting Our Super Model vibes from Namitha 😛.... lets see how it goes in future weeks.
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
I don’t think they put subtitles. I never saw hindi BB because of that.
Hard to put subtitles as well... Hindi task are more wild i guess... also more fights happening
I never watched Hindi BB - just a guess from the discussion here