Originally posted by: Moongdal
This was really good. Much better than the show. Thanks and continue writing.
Thanks buddy...will surely write another os...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Moongdal
This was really good. Much better than the show. Thanks and continue writing.
Thanks buddy...will surely write another os...
Originally posted by: Moongdal
This was really very good. Pls pls write more. Would love to read.
It feels so genuine and normal. And I read the dialogue in their character tones 😀
Awwwwe..😆😆thank you darling...will surely write...it feel so good with lovely lovely comments
After today's episode your ff is like "doobte ko tinke ka sahara"❤️
I wish show me is ka 10% bhi dikha de
After today's episode your ff is like "doobte ko tinke ka sahara"❤️
I wish show me is ka 10% bhi dikha de
😳😳thank you....aur do tin tinke I mean OS raste me he..😆
It's so so beautiful 😍❤️😍❤️. Pls do write more.
I could imagine the sequence
Hey that's a sweet one ❤️ loved it.. Hahahaha ravanraj and Katya shocked, Maan rocked❤
Beautiful update 👌👌❤