BALH hai is the only daily soap I m watching these days with bigboss 😂
Arre ham b Big BOss dekhne walo me se hai😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BALH hai is the only daily soap I m watching these days with bigboss 😂
Arre ham b Big BOss dekhne walo me se hai😆
BALH hai is the only daily soap I m watching these days with bigboss 😂
Oh .. even I am watching only balh2 nowadays. Don't have time/energy to watch any other soap 😆
I have never ever watched BiggBoss. The few times I watched some clips or caught a glimpse I was instantly repulsed 😆
waaah BB twins😈
same here 🤣Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
Oh .. even I am watching only balh2 nowadays. Don't have time/energy to watch any other soap 😆
I have never ever watched BiggBoss. The few times I watched some clips or caught a glimpse I was instantly repulsed 😆
I love BB
gussa kaha hui 😲 yeh toh evil sign hai Mera 😈🤣
gussa kaha hui 😲 yeh toh evil sign hai Mera 😈🤣
Phir thik hai chalo
Abhi pta chal gaya aapka evil sign 😆
Btw hi I am bhavi
You ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Phir thik hai chalo
Abhi pta chal gaya aapka evil sign 😆
Btw hi I am bhavi
You ?
I m Aisha
Nice to meet you🤗
Why do I find this man irresistible ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUxcnedjuwU/?utm_medium=copy_link