Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya nautanki hai yeh ab? If people make jokes out of this show, that is only because this show rightly deserves it. Yeh show sabko pagal bana ke hi chodega. I was gradually getting my sanity back but am now back to square one 🤣
Kya nautanki hai yeh ab? If people make jokes out of this show, that is only because this show rightly deserves it. Yeh show sabko pagal bana ke hi chodega. I was gradually getting my sanity back but am now back to square one 🤣
Just like after SaiRat progress and then return on square one. Am I right?😃
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Just like after SaiRat progress and then return on square one. Am I right?😃

🤣🤣🤣