Originally posted by: Devikadish
Vidrohi is fictional or based on real incidents??
No clue but Sharad Malhotra is a good actor...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Vidrohi is fictional or based on real incidents??
No clue but Sharad Malhotra is a good actor...
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I saw Ram Kapoor talking about vaada...saying "Main apne vaade se piche nahi hatta"
You are doing great social service by informing us .....
I'm too traumatized to go through another vaada boy 😭
Dhote jaao, dhote jaao | Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin (indiaforums.com)
This thread... is so much fun
Some mad girl . Neil has not tagged her phir bhi she is talking like a crackpot 🤨
They truly act so shocked when someone shows her the mirror like it's 8th wonder and today's episode Virat and didis face resembled this pic so much 🤣.
Have u noticed every time someone shows her place she always says viraaaat. 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUwOM9XK70u/?utm_medium=copy_link
I wish she gets the time to join dance classes. She has a graceful body language.
Originally posted by: scarlett22
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUwOM9XK70u/?utm_medium=copy_link
I wish she gets the time to join dance classes. She has a graceful body language.
I am stuck at Sneha and Kishori Ji
What moves...
602