Her sorry face was tooooo cute🥺🥺 I wonder how do people resist pulling her cheeks after scenes like these!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Her sorry face was tooooo cute🥺🥺 I wonder how do people resist pulling her cheeks after scenes like these!!
I’m still seeking for justice. Bechara balloon. 😭
This guy can n
ever stay mad at her. Who can blame him? She’s too cute ☺️
Haina 😳
She is cutie pie
I want to pull her cheeks 😳
I think he's traumatized
Yes😳
She said sorry for infertility prank and Raghav gave up his drinking for her happiness on his own wish
Bechara. Two minutes of silence for him.😔
Different shades of Pallavi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUoXQSXhxuV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Pallavi's Selfless love for her man ❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUc0getqw08/?utm_medium=copy_link
Pallavi's life revolves around Raghav ❤️❤️
To love Raghav is her whole life in her own words "Yahi toh jindagi hai meri..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUuYlLzKLA_/?utm_medium=copy_link
Blah.Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Pallavi's life revolves around Raghav ❤️❤️
To love Raghav is her whole life in her own words "Yahi toh jindagi hai meri..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUuYlLzKLA_/?utm_medium=copy_link