Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh
Wow another YKB with Raavi also there this time
As much as YKB irks me these days, I'm happy she didn't get sidelined this time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh
Wow another YKB with Raavi also there this time
As much as YKB irks me these days, I'm happy she didn't get sidelined this time.
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
I was talking about India waasis 😆 6 am is too early to watch PS. I would never put myself through that so early in the morning 😝
Exactly why I don't do it... In fact I haven't ever bothered to use the hotstar vip subscription my mother has at home...😆 I just use hotstar on chrome and binge watch the week's episodes.... I know, I'm a smartie🤣i prefer not seeing ✨✨✨ as soon as I wake up... Too bright and sunny... 🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
In the initial days, I wrote couple of episode summaries that were like 3 lines😂😂
pre-leap? Most of us were not here I guess 😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
Shiva himself asks her if she is wearing black dress because he likes black😉
So it's not Raavi, who tells him that she is wearing black because he likes it? There goes my expectations down the drain yet again for the millionth time😆
Galat time pe Krish ne kuch keh ke interrupt kardiya
thank gir Raavi heard him say no to marriage 🙏
So it's not Raavi, who tells him that she is wearing black because he likes it? There goes my expectations down the drain yet again for the millionth time😆
But she didn't say no
I promptly came to IF on the first day of the haveli track, the bus ride back in April😆
There was a LOT of mutual gazing today