How do we understand in one line, the alternative ending is amazing and sad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
How do we understand in one line, the alternative ending is amazing and sad.
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
How do we understand in one line, the alternative ending is amazing and sad.
Thanks 🤗❤️ all I know is how much I cried when writing it 🤣
Dont like this one much
Sad ending💔
I like your previous part happy ending
Originally posted by: soniakhanna01
Dont like this one much
Sad ending💔
I like your previous part happy ending
That’s why there’s both 😃 so you can decide which way it goes
Or I will mix both 🤣
Abhay living with Pia as ghost
Then there’s no sad ending 🤣
i'm all tears right now😭
the fact is abhay's death make sense but never like abhiya's separation😔
poor pia trying hard to keep her promise to abhay🥺
plz keep writing on abhiya
Originally posted by: cuteariya
i'm all tears right now😭
the fact is abhay's death make sense but never like abhiya's separation😔
poor pia trying hard to keep her promise to abhay🥺
plz keep writing on abhiya
That’s why I couldn’t bring myself to write it though it made sense 😭 but decided to just to see how you guys would like it
I will! ❤️ Look out for something on anniversary
Nicely written and interesting to read
Finally a sad ending.. Although I've read it already..😆
Now the story feels much more believable..😃
And i see you've taken my suggestion into consideration 😆
Nice work Meghu🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k