I am all good😃
Yesterday was a little busy and kinda bad day so was not able to be active here...
But I'm in a good spirit today
About the show...I don't know what to expect from the episodes...there is so much happening 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am all good😃
Yesterday was a little busy and kinda bad day so was not able to be active here...
But I'm in a good spirit today
About the show...I don't know what to expect from the episodes...there is so much happening 😆
Mujhe bhi pratik accha nai lagta😆. Abhi ke do log acche nai lag rahe jay and pratikOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
oh yes i am liking Umar also 😆
About Pratik you are right. But don't know muje vo psnd hi nhi aata 😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Mujhe bhi pratik accha nai lagta😆. Abhi ke do log acche nai lag rahe jay and pratik
Same for me. Even I don't like Donal
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
I am all good😃
Yesterday was a little busy and kinda bad day so was not able to be active here...
But I'm in a good spirit today
About the show...I don't know what to expect from the episodes...there is so much happening 😆
But I must say today's episode you will love it.
And yeah real life sometimes too much hectic.
Wo to rotlu hai she does nothing😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Wo to rotlu hai she does nothing😆
But I must say Tezu is a strong player.
Btw aaj ka episode mst tha 😳
Yes teju is looking strong😃Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But I must say Tezu is a strong player.
Btw aaj ka episode mst tha 😳
Yes with some drama aaj ka episode accha tha😆
They are showing ghisi piti crap itv story
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But I must say today's episode you will love it.
And yeah real life sometimes too much hectic.
Oh really....I should watch the episode asap then.
Hi everyone hope you all are well
Went to doctor he said I have muscle pain
Still hurts