I think it's very common but how about red rose and fire? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it's very common but how about red rose and fire? 🤣
aur kya? that's the impression i'm getting 🤣
okay so another orchid/blood variation and rose aflame ⭐️
anything that doesn't involve flowers? 🤣🤣
Jisko dekho bathtub me ghus jaata hai 🤣
they waste more water than I do in my showers 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
okay so another orchid/blood variation and rose aflame ⭐️
anything that doesn't involve flowers? 🤣🤣
Will have to think of something that doesn't involve flowers 🤣
They are in the bathtub almost all the time 🤣
this is harder than it looks 🤣
doesn't their skin get all wrinkly 🤣🤣 or do daayan/sarpika powers prevent this? 🤣
Another stupid suggestion 🤣 how about blood moon? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k