Nahi nahi. Main innocent hoon. Dekho minions hain har jaage. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi nahi. Main innocent hoon. Dekho minions hain har jaage. 😳
None of the shepherd is innocent
Woh toh unke liye kyun chod rahi ho?
Runner up ke positions bhi tumhe dedungi😳
No I won't hog all the cups. I have a big heart you see 😆
Haan Minions r most innocent like jerry mouse
Exactly. So innocent. We are just pranksters. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Main toh Sherlock hoon. Moriarty toh koi aur hai. Don't change our roles! 😡
I hope m saying it right.. Sherlock and Moriarty ek hi sikke ke pehlu hai..
Infact there was a theory that Moriarty never existed, Sherlock got bored and imagined Moriarty.
No games in pipeline re baba..
I hope m saying it right.. Sherlock and Moriarty ek hi sikke ke pehlu hai..
Infact there was a theory that Moriarty never existed, Sherlock got bored and imagined Moriarty.
In a way they are. And yes there was a theory, but Moriarty exists. At least in the stories and Benedict's show.
I hope m saying it right.. Sherlock and Moriarty ek hi sikke ke pehlu hai..
Infact there was a theory that Moriarty never existed, Sherlock got bored and imagined Moriarty.
🤣Nd out of boredom he hallucinated Emil as Moriarty nd killed him.