Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I agree😆
I liked it acc to finale😆 I should run before others start chasing me🤣
Ek tum hi ho jo Shepherd ki tarah sochti ho.. kab banogi Shepherd?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I agree😆
I liked it acc to finale😆 I should run before others start chasing me🤣
Ek tum hi ho jo Shepherd ki tarah sochti ho.. kab banogi Shepherd?
Neverrr!!!😡I m good as sheep😎
Yeh kab hua 🤣
Woh toh unke liye kyun chod rahi ho?
Thank you. That would be perfect 😍
So I don't have to play next round na? Let the others compete for runner up position
Runner up ke positions bhi tumhe dedungi😳
'No' nahi boli toh game se eliminate Rasoda ben
No i guess one of the upcoming host of SNL should make it and you should play it to feel how terrible it is 🙄
Agreed... wiki round ko dekh kar hi chakkar aane lage the😆
WD ki jai ho🥳