Same Zeal and WD sent me an path to be a crazy sheep since last 1.5 year and now i m playing other every game 🤣
Not just playing but hosting as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same Zeal and WD sent me an path to be a crazy sheep since last 1.5 year and now i m playing other every game 🤣
Not just playing but hosting as well.
Discussions yes. Answering one out of 7 options No 🤣
Thanks for the compliment 😳🤗
Thank you. That would be perfect 😍
So I don't have to play next round na? Let the others compete for runner up position
U have seen Nostalgia round na.. tell m you liked it or not?
I hv seen them nd liked the ques😆Better than wiki round😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Zeal sent me down this path first. He's to blame. And Parm as well. They made me evil. 🤣
🤓🤓 What did I do exactly?🤣
I am innocent!
Shukar manao.. WD edited/cut some options. lol
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
They are two early sheeps. But I am not expecting anymore from you till 7 PM🤣
Those two would be masoom sheeps 🤣
Yes you know us well 🤣