Sab cancel... ye game Chibbu jeeti🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sab cancel... ye game Chibbu jeeti🤣
Wahi toh... jo maine experience hi nahi kiya uske answers mange Zeal ne😡
Keh do ki ye jhoot hai... I gave such fun rounds like Bollywood night, Khao Piyo aish karo mitron. People were literally sending answers within minutes of seeing questions.
Forget WIKILINKS
No we can't forget wikilinks
Wiki Round was Finale it had to be like Finale!..
Aakhir awards derahe the isiliye
I agree😆
I liked it acc to finale😆 I should run before others start chasing me🤣
oh yeahhh🤣 saazish thiWhy call it @b and not HR round😆
Wahi toh... jo maine experience hi nahi kiya uske answers mange Zeal ne😡
Mamma se puch leti🤣IF wali nhi real mamma