I love this part of hosting sheep... you get to laugh like a devil🤣
Sorry but not sorry😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love this part of hosting sheep... you get to laugh like a devil🤣
Sorry but not sorry😛
I love this part of hosting sheep... you get to laugh like a devil🤣
Sorry but not sorry😛
Sab shephard r evil🥺 shreya ne sabko evil banadiya as shephard
I realised that hence tagged y'all😆Originally posted by: LazyBing
Thanks for tagging Lavy❤️
I couldn’t find this thread and I forgot what show forum it was on😭 Questions look super fun 🤩
I might flop but i will enjoy 😆
That's important👍🏼
Team MichaelAngelo ,see what your star sheep is saying 😆
I am the kindest shepherd out there next to Nina and Lavy 🤣, wait till Nina becomes like me and Lavy
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am the kindest shepherd out there next to Nina and Lavy 🤣, wait till Nina becomes like me and Lavy
U n kind😲 u r evil too with ur evil laughs
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am the kindest shepherd out there next to Nina and Lavy 🤣, wait till Nina becomes like me and Lavy
Nina is sweet shephard😳
Haww don't dalo blame on me. Main toh masoom si bachi hoon. 🤣
That's a big honorI've never seen questions like this shepherd. I'm gonna fail miserably but still enjoyed answering.
The first sheep pm that I haven't closed out of frustration. 😆

I already told them all not to expect much from me cause i will most likely disappoint😭😂
All star sheeps are in Team Donatello who I believe are one of the leading teams anyway, so we have close to no chance🤣Still gonna give my 101%⭐️