Chalo all the best. Keep enjoying chapri love story + villain patni.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo all the best. Keep enjoying chapri love story + villain patni.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Yahan log kitne considerate hain❤️
People are refraining themselves because of me
Hayee 😳
Karo karo, you didnot read my previous posts? Meine bhi troll hi kiya na 🤣
Tum bhi toh mere “I don’t catch up” posts nahi padhti 😂😂
Ab green light mil gayi hai ek insaan se. Waiting for Shreya to give me green light phir toh bindaas r trolling chalegi 😎
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Mujhe khud hi nahi patha 🤣🤣
Nice people Shrey. Meri feelings ka khadr hai 🤧🤧 I'm touched.
Pr Maine to nahi pucha
Main itni considerate nahi hu
Bach gaye asli fans.
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Tum bhi toh mere “I don’t catch up” posts nahi padhti 😂😂
Ab green light mil gayi hai ek insaan se. Waiting for Shreya to give me green light phir toh bindaas r trolling chalegi 😎
Main Khud troll karti hu
Mujhse permission jaisa kuch na maanga karo
Bindaas shuru ho jaao
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Dw tum bhi ho mere hold back karne ka reason.. tumko tag karna bhool gayi thi uss post me 😆
Really? I thought Shrey was neutral. I have seen her reproaching Raghav and Pallavi.
Mujhe patha hai 😌 Tum se aacha dost koi hoi nahi saktha 😌🤧
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I'm the best, had made deal with not so Feisty pehele se. We're like apna apna dekh lo. Then I did bindass bashing.
Uss time pe AT pe the na that’s why I didn’t join you. Yaha na toh AT hai na forum. I will also troll him bindaas hoke.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Feel like to change my siggy.
Please don't 🤣 I crack up whenever I see your siggy 🤣🤣 it is too good 😎