Kuch nai bezti karake chali jayegi
Ye lo purvir kiss because I have nothing to post

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kuch nai bezti karake chali jayegi
Ye lo purvir kiss because I have nothing to post

yeh wale se bilkul nhi.... Yeh dekhke dialogue yaad aagya😳🤣
Kk normal look is back 😳
this is much better 👍🏼
Thanks for sharing Ramona.
Honestly curious to know where Prakashi gets all this money from.🤔 Obviously he's not going to accept the bribe but Purvi will mistakenly believe he has. Then she'll probably falsely accuse him and it will piss him off, with the amount of attitude he has. As Arjun said, he fights cases for the thrill, not money.
Nahima thanks for the tag in the EDT ❤️
By the time I came to reply the EDT was finished 🥴🤣
lo i removed nani and changed my gif 😆
Nahima thanks for the tag in the EDT ❤️
By the time I came to reply the EDT was finished 🥴🤣
Thnx to sappu 💃🏼
Thanks for sharing Ramona.
Honestly curious to know where Prakashi gets all this money from.🤔 Obviously he's not going to accept the bribe but Purvi will mistakenly believe he has. Then she'll probably falsely accuse him and it will piss him off, with the amount of attitude he has. As Arjun said, he fights cases for the thrill, not money.
Well purvi can't take risk na
Is time gadbad hue to no one can save viru
Kuch nai bezti karake chali jayegi
Ye lo purvir kiss because I have nothing to post
