In Bengali, we say Shubho Mahalaya as it marks the beginning of auspicious festivities. I just love this time of the year. May this festive season bring lots of love and cheer!❤️
Page
of
1In Bengali, we say Shubho Mahalaya as it marks the beginning of auspicious festivities. I just love this time of the year. May this festive season bring lots of love and cheer!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Happy Mahalaya to all.
I thought this was some new hot guy on the block greeting all... 😂
Happy Mahalaya!
Thank you and same to you :)
শুভ মহালয়া। পিতৃপক্ষের শুভ অবসরে সবাইকে জানাই ভালবাসা। সুখে থাকুন, সুখে রাখুন।
এবং, শুভ শারদীয়া।
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
শুভ মহালয়া। পিতৃপক্ষের শুভ অবসরে সবাইকে জানাই ভালবাসা। সুখে থাকুন, সুখে রাখুন।
এবং, শুভ শারদীয়া।
Ami bangla bujhte padi na... English/Hindi translation?
Shubho Mahalaya❤️
Also, here, dashain starts from tomorrow. First day, tomorrow is Ghatasthapana...
So, Happy dashain too⭐️