Naah,, Ayesha and I don't even know eo..but found you - my stalking skills you know😎😎😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naah,, Ayesha and I don't even know eo..but found you - my stalking skills you know😎😎😎
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Kya question tha?
Nikita FF button use karo.... Aage kafi kaam aaying.
Arrey aaj star pe dekh liya.........FFD nahi kar sakte na....kal se hotstar zindabad😆
Originally posted by: moon.child
Naah,, Ayesha and I don't even know eo..but found you - my stalking skills you know😎😎😎
Mujhe laga tha i am the ultimate stalker but bhul gayi gujjus are born to rule 😂
Anjali I'm super proud of u babe...
Aru, tumhara cover is out 😂
Tags aren't working
oh cool cat out of the bag😆
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Anjali I'm super proud of u babe...
Aru, tumhara cover is out 😂
Tags aren't working
Teri liye vo GP ke update ki request daali thi na ussi se pata chala hoga anji ko😒
Originally posted by: moon.child
Naah,, Ayesha and I don't even know eo..but found you - my stalking skills you know😎😎😎
Put it on first page of AT Anjali 🤣
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Mujhe laga tha i am the ultimate stalker but bhul gayi gujjus are born to rule 😂
Hahahah..that's true btw😎😎
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Anjali I'm super proud of u babe...
Aru, tumhara cover is out 😂
Tags aren't working
Thank you thank you😆😆
Oh gayu aisa matt kar . Twitter waale info dena bandh kar dengey mujhe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0