Originally posted by: -Preetz-
K. I'll also hang around here.
Good luck with exams.
PS: which exams?? CFA?
Yeah last level of CFA.
Oh my! Just read that the actor playing Nattu Kaka in TMKOC passed away. 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
K. I'll also hang around here.
Good luck with exams.
PS: which exams?? CFA?
Yeah last level of CFA.
Oh my! Just read that the actor playing Nattu Kaka in TMKOC passed away. 😔
good luck 👍🏼
yeah just read. may his soul RIP
Originally posted by: -Preetz-
Pakka BB 15 😆
The love she has for Selmon Bhoi 😂
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeah last level of CFA.
Oh my! Just read that the actor playing Nattu Kaka in TMKOC passed away. 😔
but I know CFA pays well so 🤓
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
When’s your exam? And I feel you’ve been studying forever 🤣
but I know CFA pays well so 🤓
There are 3 levels and COVID happened so yeah I have been studying forever. I'm finally on the third and final level. I'm writing it in Nov. If I pass that then I'm finally done. 🤣
don't blame her. pandemic ne hila ke rakh diya hain. some of my friends lost an entire year due to technical issues. every time something happens.
Originally posted by: Minionite
There are 3 levels and COVID happened so yeah I have been studying forever. I'm finally on the third and final level. I'm writing it in Nov. If I pass that then I'm finally done. 🤣
I might or might not around so All the best. Break a leg 🤣
Forum main ek CC kam padta hai kya?😆