Me to my FF button today;
Ek tu hi yaar mera
Mujhko kya duniya se lena
I just hope it doesn't lodge a complaint against me for manhandling 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me to my FF button today;
Ek tu hi yaar mera
Mujhko kya duniya se lena
I just hope it doesn't lodge a complaint against me for manhandling 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Me to my FF button today;
Ek tu hi yaar mera
Mujhko kya duniya se lena
I just hope it doesn't lodge a complaint against me for manhandling 😂😂😂
I am feeling bad for our FF button 😒
I directly went for the last scene 😂😂
Baki ka pata nhin beech main kya kya ho rha tha
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
I directly went for the last scene 😂😂
Baki ka pata nhin beech main kya kya ho rha tha
You are ishhmaart 😎
Trust me you didn't miss anything 😆
Ex was ghoorofying Pallavi's MS and sindoor 🤪🤪
What she was thinking that Raghav will remain single forever 🤣
Iv pe gush karte hai 😳
Where are our gushing buddies 😒
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
You are ishhmaart 😎
Trust me you didn't miss anything 😆
Ex was ghoorofying Pallavi's MS and sindoor 🤪🤪
What she was thinking that Raghav will remain single forever 🤣
I ignored this because i was ghoorofying Shivangi's beautiful eyes that were in focus
The first half of the precap is love <3
Originally posted by: beguiling
The first half of the precap is love <3
I hope there will be more than that otherwise they show 20 sec Raghvi scene in precap and that's all we get in precap 🤔
Haven't watched the episode but read the updates and honestly it seems like the makers have lost interest in the show with the change in time slot How do they expect the show to retain numbers with such a lame duck track. Especially with time slot change, they needed something more compelling.