How the heck did Sid and Monami get stuck in a place like that? Kidney are harvested than sold illegally!!
Sach Mein, yahi do namune mile the? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How the heck did Sid and Monami get stuck in a place like that? Kidney are harvested than sold illegally!!
Sach Mein, yahi do namune mile the? 🤣
Originally posted by: Namita-M
How the heck did Sid and Monami get stuck in a place like that? Kidney are harvested than sold illegally!!
Sach Mein, yahi do namune mile the? 🤣
Namune hai isliye toh udhar phanse hai.. 🤣
Didn’t the two dorks have a fight? Sab Kuch sorted? Something good happened.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Didn’t the two dorks have a fight? Sab Kuch sorted? Something good happened.
Karan sanju ke pichhe sanju monu ke pichhe n monu sid ke pichhe… too much fun 🤣
Sab sort karne gayi hogi..
Btw guys in new promo Monu shouts ‘Karan ‘ or its mere kaano ka dhoka??
I already watched saveral times ..🤪
To argue with or defend Sid's action when he himself aint interested in letting himself out🤣Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Your os was it worth it....worth kya, sid ka side Lena, karan ko misunderstand ya coming here to fulfill her dream
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Btw guys in new promo Monu shouts ‘Karan ‘ or its mere kaano ka dhoka??
I already watched saveral times ..🤪
I didn't hear anything till u said it...now I'll just take yr version 🤣
I know this is a green signal for your stubborn heart.. 🤣
but I seriously heard Karan after watching it 2-3 times🤣
Woh jaaye bhaad main ya khadde main
Bas nikal jaaye😡
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Btw guys in new promo Monu shouts ‘Karan ‘ or its mere kaano ka dhoka??
I already watched saveral times ..🤪
She did dear. She did.
Iss pe ek charcha we did few pages back 😆