Btw ankita's dress is not exactly matching kd and alice's dress.. her dress is light pink whereas kd and alice's outfits are bright pink.. shiny is also wearing similar bright pink dress in her reel
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw ankita's dress is not exactly matching kd and alice's dress.. her dress is light pink whereas kd and alice's outfits are bright pink.. shiny is also wearing similar bright pink dress in her reel
Did we get some new BTS?
What dress are we talking about?
Originally posted by: majoni03
Btw ankita's dress is not exactly matching kd and alice's dress.. her dress is light pink whereas kd and alice's outfits are bright pink.. shiny is also wearing similar bright pink dress in her reel
ohhh then it must be a theme
like ishqbaaz where everyone wore the same colors
An old BTS, I don't know if it was shared earlier
Jaanu uncle laughing also 🤣🤣
I'm sure everyone knows ke PS ka ek hi fandom hai air unko ek hi cheez se matlab hai🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
An old BTS, I don't know if it was shared earlier
Yea this is from Shrashtis yt channel😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Hann nupss
Mai to bass taang kheench ayi kar rahi thi
I wanted to see swasti's reaction 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Arrey, koi nahi... Jaise aayegi, vaaise hi chali jaayegi. Ek pal main🤪. Aur meri ghar main bhi navratri golu rakhne vaali hain meri amma!! She wants me to come on video call and tell her how to arrange the toys for it when I don't even know if I'll make it home for the pujas!!! So insensitive, I swear!!! 🤣
Tu Navratri mein bhi ghar nhi ja payegi?!! 🙂🥺