Is sofa n rr’s suit colors same ? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is sofa n rr’s suit colors same ? 😆
We're not going to gao anymore.😌
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Our adorbies work 24*7 to keep us entertained.
Am i melting to watch the show again????
I'm only watching for the adorbies. Baaki stories I have many in my head. Ussi se khush reh lungi.😆
No more "Hum itna khana afford nahin kar sakte"
I laughed so hard at that🤣

"Mai bhi pee pee ke mar jayega" (or something like that I can't remember exactly) 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
"Mai bhi pee pee ke mar jayega" (or something like that I can't remember exactly) 🤣🤣
Are yeh toh tab bola tha when Pallavi was unconsious after the gun wound and doctor said next 24 hrs are crucial.
Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Are yeh toh tab bola tha when Pallavi was unconsious after the gun wound and doctor said next 24 hrs are crucial.
I know but I think of that scene every he gets drunk since then. I can't undo it.