Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
mods have forgotten the forum much like EK has forgotten her show 🤣
For once I hope that is the case 🤣 because that means the forum will never close 🤣
maybe Ekta is on the mods team 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
mods have forgotten the forum much like EK has forgotten her show 🤣
For once I hope that is the case 🤣 because that means the forum will never close 🤣
maybe Ekta is on the mods team 🤣
Okay .. I will once try from mobile ..
Yeah give it a try! 😃
If it did not work then I will post it on insta or pm u/Hriti..
You guys can get the link 😆
#AnotherWork
nalayk EK. For once when we want her to be crazy with her show and plot repetitions she wont do it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
For once I hope that is the case 🤣 because that means the forum will never close 🤣
maybe Ekta is on the mods team 🤣
If it did not work then I will post it on insta or pm u/Hriti..
You guys can get the link 😆
#AnotherWork
That works too! 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
nalayk EK. For once when we want her to be crazy with her show and plot repetitions she wont do it 🤣
I don’t understand how her mind works 🤣🤣 wonder if she has ever seen the Twitter trends for season 2
ignorant creature. Apni naagin k sath busy he 🤪Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t understand how her mind works 🤣🤣 wonder if she has ever seen the Twitter trends for season 2
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ignorant creature. Apni naagin k sath busy he 🤪
Actual naagins hate her guts as much as we do 🤣🤣🤣

if they existsed and watched her show imagine vo log kya sochte hoge.
Bolo ab ye hume uda rahi he
are lady humari life me badle k alawa aur bhi tasks hote he
such ugly skin she has given us. ooh but i like that one
🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k