The second answer that got most of you a point .
Famous Disney Character = Mickey Mouse
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The second answer that got most of you a point .
Famous Disney Character = Mickey Mouse
![]()
And make it two.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
The second answer that got most of you a point .
Famous Disney Character = Mickey Mouse
2 points
Results time team.
Starting from page 70.
Cheers..
Shaggy's Best Friend - Scooby Doo

3 points
I was very sure about this answer.😊
3/3
Cheers..
This round was pretty damn easy yet I spent almost an entire day looking at those scrambles completely clueless😂 I started using google unscrambler and they gave me words i’ve never heard of in my life and definitely not related to cartoons🤣
I was gonna give up and use those words only and i looked at it one final time and was like 😳
I did a happy dance when i clocked on 💃😂
But it just goes to show how thick in the head i really am🤣
Sorry Michelangelos 🥺 I do take my time with these things, but i make sure i get there in the end 🤣
One of the Powerpuff girls. - Bubbles

Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264