We are chunnu munnu🤣🤣 Thanks for the tag Aaloo 🥳
Today I have been tagged by you twice 🤧😱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We are chunnu munnu🤣🤣 Thanks for the tag Aaloo 🥳
Today I have been tagged by you twice 🤧😱
Aaj toh log tag karke compliments de rahe hain sama tumko!
kudos to you for that ❤️
(ismein mera koi role nhi hai guys, I was not there for neutral discussion at all 😈)
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Introvert hugs to you 🤗🤗
mujhe koi farak nhi pda. Meri life normal thi 😌😌
🤗🤗
The only person who text me other than my best friend is my cousin who lives next door. So I didn't realise it till I saw some memes 😆
Thank to your star.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
We are chunnu munnu🤣🤣 Thanks for the tag Aaloo 🥳
Today I have been tagged by you twice 🤧😱
Look at aaloo tagging people and being sweet and giving compliments, calling us chunnu munnu 🤪
What other miracles I am to see today?
(are SaiShi making themselves official aaj?🤣)
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Look at aaloo tagging people and being sweet and giving compliments, calling us chunnu munnu 🤪
What other miracles I am to see today?
(are SaiShi making themselves official aaj?🤣)
😲😲 firse server down krvaana hai tumhe???🤣
🤗🤗
The only person who text me other than my best friend is my cousin who lives next door. So I didn't realise it till I saw some memes 😆
Same. I talk to only one person these days.😌
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Look at aaloo tagging people and being sweet and giving compliments, calling us chunnu munnu 🤪
What other miracles I am to see today?
(are SaiShi making themselves official aaj?🤣)
This day should be marked in history 🥳🥳
Also Sai posted Saishi picture in his feed today