Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Today virat proved that he and pakhi are soulmates, He barged into DIG office just like how pakhi barges into virat;s room without knocking. Maybe last time DIG sir said sai is like my daughter so he thought sasur ka office hai why knock.

They are doing dangerous brain surgery with head full of hair , How ??? , if a real surgeon see this operation he will surly commit suicide. 

I think vankar is taking revenge on people , everyone are making fun of his creative direction so now he is making fun of IPS officers and Doctors

Originally posted by bhanu

Today virat proved that he and pakhi are soulmates, He barged into DIG office just like how pakhi barges into virat;s room without knocking. Maybe last time DIG sir said sai is like my daughter so he thought sasur ka office hai why knock.

They are doing dangerous brain surgery with head full of hair , How ??? , if a real surgeon see this operation he will surly commit suicide. 

I think vankar is taking revenge on people , everyone are making fun of his creative direction so now he is making fun of IPS officers and Doctors

Virat, Pakhi are Dost, sirf Dost... β€οΈπŸ˜‚ Creatives taking 'pyaar dosti hai' to another level altogether, actors helping them to the fullest πŸ€£

Forget about hair, they can't even position the patient properly... πŸ€£How could you even observe and perform the surgery without having full view of area. Atleast they can make her lie on her abdomen. It legit looked like Sai is having minor scratch near her ear lobe, just wiping off the blood.

Edited by nikita05 - 2 years ago

Never talk with my boss about personal life..

Never take work @home, working @home is something else ..

Never seen devar bhabhi hand holding when you know she loves you..

When your BFF calls your wife SHANI then why will you ask her to pray for her ..

If you know that your BFF hates your wife then why support her and not your wife..

What I want 2morrow is Pulkit "Virat Patralekha ab to khush ho na tum dono mubarak ho"

But Vankar is DIDI's BFF so nothing will happen even Usha Maasi is not there..

Originally posted by soesila

Never talk with my boss about personal life..

Never take work @home, working @home is something else ..

Never seen devar bhabhi hand holding when you know she loves you..

When your BFF calls your wife SHANI then why will you ask her to pray for her ..

If you know that your BFF hates your wife then why support her and not your wife..

What I want 2morrow is Pulkit "Virat Patralekha ab to khush ho na tum dono mubarak ho"

But Vankar is DIDI's BFF so nothing will happen even Usha Maasi is not there..

Never seen a serial like this... Maybe that's why it's no.2 in TRP and as someone says 'we are growing, who the hell are they'.

Originally posted by nikita05

Today's episode was full of Comedy in tragedy situation... Ek to do they even want to get Sai back??? When they got to know Sai left for GC and then that she is admitted to hospital, they need to complete their Zillat drama. Bandi jaaye bhaad me par drama band nahi hona chahiye... Ideally they should have run to find/ see her. Let's start:

1. V: Tu kya chahta hai Jeeva, mai khudkushi kar lu

Le aai: Godu tum yaha par khade hokar bakwaas karne ke bajaay jaao Sai ke paas

2. Beizzati returns--- V: meri aisi beizzati hui hai ki mai bata bhi nahi sakta hu

3. Fizool baatein: P ke taraf Sai ki insecurities

4. Sunny: mai nahi keh Raha ki jo kuch bhi ho raha hai kisi ek ki galti hai ya kisi ek ki vajah se ho raha hai... Ego clash, galat fehmiyaan

V: Ego clash, galat fehmiyaan do tarfa hoti hai, sirf meri galti nahi hai

5. V: mujhe is baare me khul ke baat karne ka mann hi nahi hota hai... Like usne kabhi bhi khulkar baat ki ho

6.V: kaam par chale jaau jaha actually zaroori kaam hai..

Zaroori kaam 'transfer' yaad aaya after days of being home

7. Samrat's OTT 'Kya', I legit watched it on loop πŸ€£

8. Pulkit: you know what, brain injury is dangerous πŸ€£

9. Pulkit's expressions hearing Pakhi's voice on phone πŸ˜‚

10. Kaku's sudden change of heart on Devi's domestic abuse whitewashing dialogues... Same kaku who was least bothered about Sai a minute back and also in the last accident. Using Ganpati also to put forth this soulmate thing.

When kaku said, ghar me Ganpati bappa padhaare hai, aur ghar ki shaanti poori tarah bhang ho gayi hai, the first thought came in my mind was she was gonna say Ghar ki shanti= Sai chali gayi

11. Kaku: humare parivaar ke liye bohot mushkil ghadi hai... Huh????

12. More time pass in deciding who will go to hospital and who will stay

13. Devi sticking her tongue out at Patralekha

14. Virat's professional life

DIG sir's first question: Sai kaisi hai

Virat's cry baby attitude and body language in office, legit crying and braking of voice in front of DIG, who does that especially in police department.

DIG sir's expression on chori pakdi gayi πŸ˜‚

15. Ashwini's hyper reaction on everything

16. Sister: major complications hai, hum husband ke consent ke bina surgery nahi kar sakte

Le Patralekha: Sai kaisi hai, bach to jaayegi na

17. DIG: Sai aayi thi, usne kaha pichle kuch dino se tum mentally aur physically pareshaan lag rahe ho, tumhe dekhkar saaf lag raha hai ki vo sahi keh rahi thi πŸ˜‚

18. V: khud ke saath ki zyaadti ko sahi karne ki koshish... Kya zyaadti???

19. V: mission par jaane de

DIG: Tumhara aur Sai ka phir se jhagda hua hai? πŸ˜‚

20. V: mai apni personal life me sabko niraash karta hu, who says that to their boss, a minute after when the DIG says professional and personal lives are mirror images of each other.

21. One more Vaada to not niraash DIG like he did to his parivaar πŸ˜‚... Ye vaada to poora hone se raha 🀣🀣

22. Sarcastic Samrat: V, mai jaanta hu ki jo mai kehne wala hu, usse tujhe khaas farak nahi padta hai

Agar tu bohot busy nahi hai to please aa ja

23. Best in precap... V: Agar tum mere liye kuch karna chahti ho Pakhi, to Sai ki salaamati ki dua maango... Out of everyone asking P didi 🀑

24. Also what are those ambiguous expressions of P--- is she happy that Sai left, concerned for her, disgusted, angry, scared, guilty.... What???? I am confusedπŸ€ͺ

Also, Virat's tagline 'Farz ke aage jazbaat ke maayne nahi' crying in corner for the nth time in show.

Also Sai's brain surgery 🀝 Virat's bullet surgery... Just wiping off the blood off the supposed wound part... I. Virat's case, bullet removal scene (cliche in ITV) was not shown, Sai's surgery 🀑.... They can't even take care of the position of the critically ill patient.

@bold these scene cracked me up man. 

Did you see Didi's expression when Virat told her to pray for Sai. She might be thinking aare main tho uske jaane ka intzaar kar rahi hu aur ye mujhe uske teek hone ki dua karne ko keha raha hai 

Originally posted by mishtypie

@bold these scene cracked me up man. 

Did you see Didi's expression when Virat told her to pray for Sai. She might be thinking aare main tho uske jaane ka intzaar kar rahi hu aur ye mujhe uske teek hone ki dua karne ko keha raha hai 

Virat is a certified clown 🀑... Didi ke screen space ki bhi to baat hai πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by nikita05

Virat is a certified clown 🀑... Didi ke screen space ki bhi to baat hai πŸ˜‚

Bagwaan kisi up Virat jaise pati na de. As I told didi iss duniya ki nahi hai 

Originally posted by mishtypie

Bagwaan kisi up Virat jaise pati na de. As I told didi iss duniya ki nahi hai 

Virat once told Sai, tum kaun ho kisi duniya se aayi ho, is duniya ki to nahi lagti, mayanagri se aayi ho.... That should be for didi, except that vo mayanagri se nahi chudailo ki nagri se aayi hai... πŸ€£

Originally posted by bhanu

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

Am happy today we got a comedy filled episode as one year gift..

Romance ,happy moments is not possible in this show...