I’m so stupid I just washed my face with hand soap 🤣 my mom moved the bottle and my hand went to that side only 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m so stupid I just washed my face with hand soap 🤣 my mom moved the bottle and my hand went to that side only 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Pichle saal use birthday wish kiya tha to repost kar liya tha usne 🤣
Popat to mera Shehzada ne kiya hai 🤣 har kisi ka birthday wish repost kiya siwaye apne fandom ke 🤣 poora fandom has raha tha apne aap pe hi 🤣
Shehzada!?? Ur fav ?
AbhiYa & pair from Beyhad 2 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m so stupid I just washed my face with hand soap 🤣 my mom moved the bottle and my hand went to that side only 🤣
I once applied face cream as toothpaste on my brush and just before brushing noticed it 🤣
I once applied face cream as toothpaste on my brush and just before brushing noticed it 🤣
At least you noticed it 💔🤣 i put it on my face and then wondered why it smelled so lemony today 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
At least you noticed it 💔🤣 i put it on my face and then wondered why it smelled so lemony today 🤣🤣
99.9% kitanu finished 🤣
99.9% kitanu finished 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I washed it again with the actual face wash too
100% kitaanu finished 🤣
Gd night meghssss 🤣
Gd night meghssss 🤣
Good day aaru 🤗🤣
100% kitaanu finished 🤣
This is how we beat covid 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k