Sai looked so disinterested in those fbs honestly .
Kya hi karega woh when the other co actor can't even emote anything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sai looked so disinterested in those fbs honestly .
Kya hi karega woh when the other co actor can't even emote anything
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Someone tell me in which direction story is going though ss himself must be clueless.
I don’t even want to know. I am good thanks 😌
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Aap ki feels se kya hi hogy. 'Majority' must be loving it. They'll give chappar phad trp.
Noo noooo
Ulta trend bhi nahi hua
Ppl are pretty frustrated atm🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Evil parul.
The clan was nowhere to be seen on EDT today. Are they catching up on their sleep?
Because yesterday they pulled off a nighter trying to reclaim their home, unsuccessfully of course. Pity.
Sikcu needs to get bashed. Please Lord twitter make this happen.
oh really? I love that people are frustrated. I am not today. I am just over it 😌
They're not their to celebrate tanav?🤔Originally posted by: Inese_20
The clan was nowhere to be seen on EDT today. Are they catching up on their sleep?
Because yesterday they pulled off a nighter trying to reclaim their home, unsuccessfully of course. Pity.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Sikcu needs to get bashed. Please Lord twitter make this happen.
Ikrrr
Really he needs to be
Then how will I bash.🤔
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I've heard tanav had a bg too. Rado told me.
it’s okay , fria said it’s an old bgm used for Raghvi in initial episodes. Bss thoda sa change kr diya hai. Raghav and his past track are getting everything recycled 🤪even his shirts 🤪