Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I've heard tanav had a bg too. Rado told me.Originally posted by: drnidsur
Yepp Yepp
She was soo soo good today ki sunkee ka Beintehaa pyaar achha lagne laga hai mujhe
Basss fb se tired? Ab toh baccha bhi ane wala hai.😆Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Raghvi 🥺🥺
Sikku is gonna ruin them ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I don't want to see thise cringey FB with that plastic face EX 😒
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I've heard tanav had a bg too. Rado told me.
I used Tanav in my Rant very smartly
Kisi ko pata nahi chalega 😎
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: drnidsur
See this was the inkling I had ystrday 😵
I told naa tadka lagega pakka 😂
Lol Nids maine logic apply kar liya tha sorry 🤣
I trolled it a lot in EDT today. The episode was cringe and troll all through.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I've heard tanav had a bg too. Rado told me.
Yaa yaa they had
Imagine sun rahi hoon mai was there
Tabhi bhi feels nahi ayii
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Lol Nids maine logic apply kar liya tha sorry 🤣
I trolled it a lot in EDT today. The episode was cringe and troll all through.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Trolling is the best way to get over the crap which was served 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Raghvi 🥺🥺
Sikku is gonna ruin them ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I don't want to see thise cringey FB with that plastic face EX 😒
neelu stop watching na. We will watch selective Raghvi scenes only. Story toh wahan se bhi pta lag jaaegi. Once this track is over , then you can watch again.
if the show survives 😌 because siku is cooking a recipe for a massive fall and then he will wrap up in a hurry without giving them proper closure.
Rohit aur sona ki tarah big smiles hamare screens par paste kr denge as a happy ending 🤪
Aap ki feels se kya hi hogy. 'Majority' must be loving it. They'll give chappar phad trp.Originally posted by: drnidsur
Yaa yaa they had
Imagine sun rahi hoon mai was there
Tabhi bhi feels nahi ayii