Who told you everyone has crush on ash?Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I know ❤️ That is why we loveeeeeee her ❤️❤️❤️ Haina ❤️❤️ I called her sweet in the second DM I sent 🤣🤣 everyone in PPS has a crush on Ashi 😌🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Who told you everyone has crush on ash?Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I know ❤️ That is why we loveeeeeee her ❤️❤️❤️ Haina ❤️❤️ I called her sweet in the second DM I sent 🤣🤣 everyone in PPS has a crush on Ashi 😌🤭
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Bro did you do my task?
I think he did in Raghvi AT 🤣🤣
Did it work though I 've little faith on his capability.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Did it work though I 've little faith on his capability.
I saw some shocked and angry reactions on his del post 😆
Bunch of other posts were deleted also 🤣
Mod deleted that post why? On screen speculation is allowed.Originally posted by: Wilddreams
I saw some shocked and angry reactions on his del post 😆
Bunch of other posts were deleted also 🤣
Good morning chipkalis. 🤗
Go to edt, give live update there.Good morning chipkalis. 🤗
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Go to edt, give live update there.
Mereko Kuch nehi dhekna. I told na, I can't watch cringe promax episodes. Update door ki baat hai. 🤪
Rado we were right.
We didn't keep expectations. Hence all the fun.
Let me give you latest update they're gonna show raghav & his ex's child. Casting is going on for child actor.
Mereko Kuch nehi dhekna. I told na, I can't watch cringe promax episodes. Update door ki baat hai. 🤪