He looks more like Chaplin instead of Kapil Dev here
What do you think?
![]()
Page
of
1
He looks more like Chaplin instead of Kapil Dev here
What do you think?
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's not the curly hair nor the moustache that give to Ranveer a resemblance with Charlie Chaplin...imo it's his face, his experession and his posture...
However, it's just a pic/still from the movie...
He's always playing the clown. Wonder what he's actually like
Kapil Deo should sue the production house for choosing this joker to play him…
I can sense the overacting already 😳
Lol😆 nice one ☝️
I hope he doesn't have over energized song pictured on Kapil Dev
https://youtu.be/ovXDjZfHH70
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
0