https://twitter.com/siddik_babu_/status/1445135103173304330?t=P5PUuodIbzZynpvFOcfx5A&s=19
This sounds concerning
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/siddik_babu_/status/1445135103173304330?t=P5PUuodIbzZynpvFOcfx5A&s=19
This sounds concerning
Places where FB and related apps are affected
https://twitter.com/Investingcom/status/1445136618420117509?t=Lcx4VjaGsIahKRmxy4PLzQ&s=19
Several couples reporting they had a great time at dinner after a long time when no one was checking their phone screen every now and then.
Wish i could say the same
My hubby finds something or the other to be glued to😡
But yes Telegram took a lot of time to send their OTP over 5 minx. Rest was working fine.
https://twitter.com/sadsnoopdog/status/1445134283417522188?t=3F9iXEOhNR_Do-3GG5Ge0w&s=19
Yup this is much concerning! Wow I think this will take days and not hours to get these SM sites back and running….😕
But i cant spam my hubbys whatsapp
I also cant ask him to bring me food😭
few hours hardly. By tomorrow morning (Ist) it will be fixed.
Yup this is much concerning! Wow I think this will take days and not hours to get these SM sites back and running….😕
Few of the services may work slow.
Dont call me a zombie😡
Good old SMS 😆just text him 😆Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
But i cant spam my hubbys whatsapp
I also cant ask him to bring me food😭