Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I havent been able to annoy people today😭
what's app is not working world wide according to News report so chill Shreya🤣
Chalo good. But once we're back up - we're moving from Whatsapp to a back-up app just in case. Signal we're coming!!! 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Seriously and what's crazy is that for WA and IG, they're saying it isn't down worldwide. So right now, some of my groups could be having discussions and I'll come online to like 100+ messages in like 10 groups. I'll lose my mind. 🤔
Ikr imagine 1000 msg, 100 phone calls and what not🤣 pagal hojayenge🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I havent been able to annoy people today😭
IF is there for that. Do it here. 🤣
Everytime 🤣 https://twitter.com/Abhirampatil88/status/1445070976052449290?t=c7EDbWkcaV8gSIwXaCvmyw&s=19
Squid Game 😆 https://twitter.com/mmoaNkoaa/status/1445076911072464907?t=EEgAITvrnbJVlnuCeVx3Hg&s=19
Honestly I thought internet was slow but then realised YT wouldn't be playing if it was 😆 https://twitter.com/cheeseismyacid/status/1445072047315374082?t=mu88gc_aRDCQ_8f9lQdbAg&s=19
BTW.. here's some FB/IG internal research on mental health effects:
https://www.theverge.com/2021/9/29/22701445/facebook-instagram-mental-health-research-pdfs-documents