Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
We have a new hate marriage couple in town!! Another Bhagya on Zee 😆
Bhagya has Mahima akka as the FL na? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
We have a new hate marriage couple in town!! Another Bhagya on Zee 😆
Bhagya has Mahima akka as the FL na? 🤣
I stopped watching after Raman’s ex’s to be husband drugged Ishita’s sister and pretended to sleep with her on his wedding day. (I can’t remember any names)
Yess 🤣🤣 promo se dekh kr she is whiter than white udhaar 😌
He’s had like 4 kids ab toh bada ho jaaye. His kid has to parent him instead of the other way around. 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Yess I heard she got 2 months pregnant within 2 weeks of her marriage and delivered baby within 6 months, she had many complications even had to choose between baby or her but then she magically delivered the baby and starting dancing from next day. No idea how much of this is true😆 pr suna yahi hai aur 2-3 clips mein dekha.
Whatttt.
Whatttt
Whatttt

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I stopped watching after Raman’s ex’s to be husband drugged Ishita’s sister and pretended to sleep with her on his wedding day. (I can’t remember any names)
Raman's ex- Shagun
Her to be husband- Ashok
Ishita's sister- Mihika
🤣🤣
As soon as they shifted from Aakash Ganga society I started watching show on and off.
Stars × fireflies ❤️
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
He’s had like 4 kids ab toh bada ho jaaye. His kid has to parent him instead of the other way around. 🤦♀️🤦♀️
And he calls his wife alle alle mela chotu baby 🤢🤢 I will not forgive my sister for sharing that clip with me 🤮 it was so cringyy
Idk dude... this I saw on a clip on insta. That’s how I keep up with itv. You can ask me about most currently running shows. 😆
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Seriously every other week Kartik ki nayi shaadi hoti hai🤪
Thak nahi gaya yeh?
They want it to shut down it seems
Tabh bhi dekh rahe hain 🤣🤣
If they stop watching
Trp will go .it will shut naa
Noo 🤦🏻♀️