How about now?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
How about now?🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and then abhay ko dekhkar aur 👇🏻👇🏻
That I don’t blame her for 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
exactly and he has started it already
for example,Har scene me piya k baal udte he and i hear”fan chalu ho gaya”
🤣🤣🤣 I’m loving this
ooi ooi ooi ma 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
code compile ho ra. Model train ho ra 🤣
I relate to this too much 🤣 especially the model training
🤣he did say abhay did better acting in that romeo audition scene.
is par ekMeme bhi he. Wait let me find🤣
to me kisse baat kar ri hu? 😕
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣he did say abhay did better acting in that romeo audition scene.
I’m telling you it’s doesn’t matter who Abhay pe sab fida ho jate hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
to me kisse baat kar ri hu? 😕
Now I’m back 🤣 sorry that must’ve been the turtle 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k