So they both have duets on Rang De Tu Mohe Gerua and Udi Udi Jaye
Also PD was singing Bholi Si Surat
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So they both have duets on Rang De Tu Mohe Gerua and Udi Udi Jaye
Also PD was singing Bholi Si Surat
Can't understand what went wrong with Nihal's song with HR. I really liked the song and it's definitely better than Danish Sayli but it's stuck around 5 million views.
Can't understand what went wrong with Nihal's song with HR. I really liked the song and it's definitely better than Danish Sayli but it's stuck around 5 million views.
He released too many songs right after that one, I guess.
Even O Saiyyonni has slowed down, if you see.
Can't understand what went wrong with Nihal's song with HR. I really liked the song and it's definitely better than Danish Sayli but it's stuck around 5 million views.
But they are 2 trying to pull in listeners.
If it was a solo it would have done worse than Nihal, maybe.
Much of the views are attributable to fan fever I feel, plus the 2.5M followers on the Channel.
Ashish has some real traction though.
Ten Years Ka Top 10 Singer with Sweety Tera Drama. Now don't tell me you are not in love with that blockbuster hit .........
And since he is Negi, I presume HR is cashing in on the Uttarakhand fever. 🤣
No info about his background but he's sung many bollywood songs.
Originally posted by: Realityshow
Ten Years Ka Top 10 Singer with Sweety Tera Drama. Now don't tell me you are not in love with that blockbuster hit .........
Never heard that song, never even heard the name of that song!
Something wrong with me perhaps😆
No info about his background but he's sung many bollywood songs.
Wow. That is a long list. At least I have heard some of these!
WELCOME TO APPRECIATION THREAD INDIAN IDOL 12
1k