Parul I am confused you are gushing or being sarcastic?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Parul I am confused you are gushing or being sarcastic?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hayee What a sweet friend I have
Evil girl nahi isko evil bola toh yeh compliment samjhegi
Hayee meri phooti kismat to quote Kaku Logon ko kitne aache dost milte hain aur meri..... 😕 #GhorKaliyug 🤔
You called it upon yourself
Ab jhelo

That girl is so boring🤣
I thought his taste is classy. Btw raghav royi aaj kya?Originally posted by: LYI2UA57KMDEMD2V
That girl is so boring🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I thought his taste is classy. Btw raghav royi aaj kya?
Will bana raha hai
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I thought his taste is classy. Btw raghav royi aaj kya?
Woh kab nahi roti🤣
Will for ex?😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Will for ex?😆
Mention nahi kiya 🤣
Called his staff and SunKee as well
Will why suddenly?