Nice to meet you too Darshi.. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Nice to meet you too Darshi.. 🤗
Pehli bar main SNL main Runner up bani par siggy hi nhi mili 😭😭😭
Haan kabhi kabhi doosron ko bhi win karne ka chance dena chahiye
Nice to meet you too Darshi and Darshi😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nice to meet you too Darshi and Darshi😆
Thank you Hinna..🤗
Yeh acha hai...khule aam Darshi ko burai karo..kisi ko pata hi nahi chale kaunsi Darshi ki baat ho rahi🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Yeh acha hai...khule aam Darshi ko burai karo..kisi ko pata hi nahi chale kaunsi Darshi ki baat ho rahi🤣
Meri ek distant cousin ka naam bhi Darshi hai. N when she was kid in a wedding or family get to gather mein uska naam le kar someone was scolding or yelling at her n I thought yeh mujhe kyun aise bol rahe hai though I haven’t done anything .. 🤣
I am bit late to the party😆 I can’t believe I won the antisheep round🤣
Thank you everyone. Congratz to hasini, Darshi and Soni!🥳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am bit late to the party😆 I can’t believe I won the antisheep round🤣
Thank you everyone. Congratz to hasini, Darshi and Soni!🥳
Late aaye durust aaye thank you🤗
Congratulations to all of the winners: lizy, Hava na , Nina and Soni. You keep doing gr8 in sheep games and make me happy to see you in top positions.
Sorry I couldn't send my answers on time.. those past 3 days were horrible
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320