isko toh i've framed in my heart
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isko toh i've framed in my heart
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Areh sach mein. Nia texted Sai saying it’s her birthday and she woke up with a reply from him ❤️
Wow 🥺🥳🥳 Superb Niaaaa🤗❤️ Getting birthday greetings from the Tazbu leader himself, awesome 😎🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Thinking to jump back in shipping business, especially for my new home 😳
Do cute tazbuland shipping yahaan pe ❤️
My sweethearts !
vera thank you for such beautiful edits! Din bna diya ❤️
Chalo I’ll take a leave now. Have fun and party hard in all the threads 🤩🤩 I’ll come and try to catch up a few pages 😆
tag me in the fun parts, I don’t wanna miss the fun 😚😌😌
Originally posted by: Inese_20
My sweethearts !
vera thank you for such beautiful edits! Din bna diya ❤️
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ Aap sab logon pasand aayi yehi mere liya kaafi hai 🤗
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
That's even better 😳
Waha pe mirchi jyada lagegi you know to who 😏
🤣🤣
🍉 🍋 rub karenge kal milkar 😎
Yeh badhiya hai 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Chalo I’ll take a leave now. Have fun and party hard in all the threads 🤩🤩 I’ll come and try to catch up a few pages 😆
tag me in the fun parts, I don’t wanna miss the fun 😚😌😌
I am here until i have my laptop.
Uske baad toh 🤔
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
That's even better 😳
Waha pe mirchi jyada lagegi you know to who 😏
🤣🤣
🍉 🍋 rub karenge kal milkar 😎
Maine toh nimbu abhi rub krdiya