Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Maine iss liye kaha tha lets stop thinking about that. There is a life beyond sm 🙄😔🤷🏻♀️
True
But lets wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Maine iss liye kaha tha lets stop thinking about that. There is a life beyond sm 🙄😔🤷🏻♀️
True
But lets wait
I don't know. Alot of people are saying his close relative passed away in Delhi last night, some are saying his relative passed away today. Some even saying his father passed away. Let's wait. If I get any information I will let everyone know.
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Not sure though but acc to some articles
rrahul lost his close relative and he is in delhi
Nav which article? Any link? Covid?
Man if this is true... The guy can't catch a break☹️💔
Nav which article? Any link? Covid?
Man if this is true... The guy can't catch a break☹️💔
Yr i just saw some stories on fanpage on feed
Its still not comfirmed.
So lets wait and watch
He is active now. Have reposted stories of all people who have wished him
I think even Rahul has some problem with his ig account his posts are deleted and even followers decreased
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri
I think even Rahul has some problem with his ig account his posts are deleted and even followers decreased
Now it's okay
Karan bday wishes for rrahul
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUjsfEVqLMz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Even karan posted but helly still did not.
Why?
Don't know. I am wondering the same. It's a very curious thing. Because she wishes everyone... She even wished Mansi... So who knows.. 🤷♀️🤷♀️