Originally posted by: Inese_20
Thinking to jump back in shipping business, especially for my new home 😳
Naye Ghar mein bubble breaking ke liye freedom hai na? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Thinking to jump back in shipping business, especially for my new home 😳
Naye Ghar mein bubble breaking ke liye freedom hai na? 🤔
I can hear shipping 😆
Originally posted by: drnidsur
He asked her to look in the mirror
Then she gave such a cute smile
Dekhke he also smiled
🍉🍉❤️🧿🍋
I can't handle itni cuteness 🥺
I hated the colour yesterday but now that I’ve seen the full outfit with the make up she looks so cute
And his stories are tooooo cute 🥺🥺 🧿
I saw these after waking up and came here directly to see all the gushing ☺️😆
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Thinking to jump back in shipping business, especially for my new home 😳
Take me with you in your ship 🤩🤩 Bohot din ho gaye achhe se gush kare hue
Hainaaa Neelu
Imagine getting up and seeing that one of the first things
Hayyeeee
Jee bilkul hai 😳
Ammas will love you for that 😆
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Hainaaa Neelu
Imagine getting up and seeing that one of the first things
Hayyeeee
Din ban gaya aaj toh
Good night guys ❤️
See yaa later 😳
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
Such a pretty 🍋🍋☺️
Tbhi toh he can’t stop filming her! Zyada khoobsurat lag rhi hogi, a change from her usual sarees😳