Good Morning ❤
Kya Kaand hua phirse? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good Morning ❤
Kya Kaand hua phirse? 🤣
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
She's badnaaming IF peeps on TT🤪
she thinks she will get support from the 4 bhabhi maa phans.. she will now realize that Twitter folks are even more savage than us on IF 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I don't think he lost his chance.. Dev can say a shitty dialogue any time in the future and Shiva can bajaofy him 😈
Kashhh
but dev only gets dialogues in front of rishita these days 🤣
if we do one day get his well overdue pitaayi by Shiva, i'll be reserving myself a seat in the front row
Swastika FF likhne waali twitter pr ro rhi hai
Complaint kr rhi hai😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Anushka_31
Abhi wha pr wo victim bn rhi hai
According to her hmne usse negative pm kre hai
And moreover she tagged diya in her tweets who is a shiny fan
Or abhi agr usne twitter pr shiva ko bash kiya to wo gyi kyunki twitter waalo ko shiva vs raavi bilkul psnd nhi hai✌️
Uske paas toh koi proof hi nahi to back her false allegations. We know that and she knows that, phaltu main victim card play karri 🤣
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
I'm going to write a Haveli showdown, I think all of us need some Dev kutaayi
omgggg yess please!
I would love to read it!
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
I'm going to write a Haveli showdown, I think all of us need some Dev kutaayi
I love you for this❤️
Tag me when you post!!
Shuru ho gayi party subah subah🤪
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Duniyaa hume ruswaa karigi kya? Duniyaa meaning bhabimaa ke 4 phans
Woh toh hai hi ruswaa humse🤪
I second thiss ❤️