And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Good night Maasi 😘
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Good night momziiee❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Good night Momziee, me going to sleep too ❤️, well me trying since an hour now 🥺
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘
Good night 🌃
Monika I didn’t understand your user name 😊
Shivi dhadkan dil ki 😆
Shivi dhadkan dil ki
IF mujhe pura likhne nhi dera tha😬😬😬😬😬
To all of u here...
Discuss play laugh make mischief
But do not, I repeat do not, talk here with derogatory terms.
If u want no one to point fingers at u
Do not point fingers at them.
U love those actors n characters. Understandable.
But bashing others actors and characters is not done.
U can show ua love and support by not bashing others.
And make sure that u do not mock or harass others. If u do not like someone’s posts. Ignore them.
That will be the best way. Spread love and peace.
N if someone is looking for trouble in ua corner then ua silence will be the most apt response.
good night momzie 🥺😘😘❣️Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And I’m going to sleep ❤️good night my bacchas and behens 😘