Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am priyanka, you can call me pixiee ( that's my nickname)
I am a doctor, fresh out of college.part time job and preparing for higher studies.
Wow! So you’re not in the Vella gang like us 🤣
Aliiiiii ❤️❤️ haiii how’re you?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ughh! So cute! Losing count of how many times I’ve squished you in my head 😘😘😘❤️
Aise momziee!! 🤣🤣😛😛

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Itna bhi mat dar
Momzie is kidding
Aaj ka din itna bhaari tha tujhpe
So aak tujhe chod diya
Kuchh bhaari nahi thaa maahi
Swastiii ne to badee maze liyee kaand ke 😂😂
Oaky I’m scared to ask, which other wolf am I? 🤣
😂😂😂
Gharwale aur relatives to mujhe abhi bhi Vella hi samajhte hai
Betaa, speciality kaun si hai?
Sirf mbbs?
😂😂😂
Bhot lambi story hai. I will pass you to Sara and Vaishu. They will tell 😅😂what fun..tell tell😆
Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui
Okay, so abhi mera actually waala goodnight hai, see you all! thanks for all the love and laughter!🥰🥰
Auntyji I am waiting....
GUYSSSS AUNTYJI DID NOT WANT ME TO SLEEP, I GOT PM!!!!!