Lagta hai yeh thread aaj khatam ho jayega.. bina content ke hi!!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Lagta hai yeh thread aaj khatam ho jayega.. bina content ke hi!!! 😆
Aisaa kyuu? 😮😮
I'm there...I follow you!❤️❤️🤗
Ughh! So cute! Losing count of how many times I’ve squished you in my head 😘😘😘❤️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I am priyanka, you can call me pixiee ( that's my nickname)
I am a doctor, fresh out of college.part time job and preparing for higher studies.
Awww that's brilliant!!! ❤❤
Congratulations on graduating and good luck for the future sweetie! 🤗
what fun..tell tell😆Originally posted by: Phoebe16
you missed all the fun 😂
Okay, so abhi mera actually waala goodnight hai, see you all! thanks for all the love and laughter!🥰🥰
Auntyji I am waiting....
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Aisaa kyuu? 😮😮
Cannibalism mostly is to blame🤣
I see you’re still at it 🤣🤣 Hiii