I was just saying may be just guessing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I was just saying may be just guessing
Not sure though but acc to some articles
rrahul lost his close relative and he is in delhi
Guys dunno true or not but in ig same re saying his relative died I dunno true or not. But I feel may be true I dont know to share the link but saw on ig a page posted this story.
yup nav I saw 2. Its true may be.and may be helly know this toooOriginally posted by: Navdeep_08
acc to some articles
rrahul lost his close relative and he is in delhi
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
yup nav I saw 2. Its true may be.
Haan shyd tbhi vo silent tha kl sham se
Again a lesson learnt
We cant really judge just what happens on sm .
bnda shyd sch main serious situation main
But lets wait for official confirmation
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
acc to some articles
rrahul lost his close relative and he is in delhi
Whats the account name?
Yr muje insta stalk krte krte feed main mila
And tt main phi people have asked stop tagging him
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Yr muje insta stalk krte krte feed main mila
And tt main phi people have asked stop tagging him
Edited i don’t want to comment on this until its confirmed
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Again a lesson learnt
We cant really judge just what happens on sm .
bnda shyd sch main serious situation main o .
Kidr hum kuch hor soch rye te and nikla gya
Maine iss liye kaha tha lets stop thinking about that. There is a life beyond sm 🙄😔🤷🏻♀️