I think you follow Mamta right? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think you follow Mamta right? 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
@mamta_pkyek_lover
I don't remember the ID exactly but you can try searching Mamta Kargatia mil jaayegi wo
No wait I do follow her 🤣 thanks for telling though
I can't promise that 🤣 I already have so much work 🤣 edits bhi to banane hi padenge mujhe 🤣
Yep 🤣 for the memes
Q1. How You started to watch Pkyek
Q2. Experience on Pkyek forum & about reopening of Pkyek forums adding on this wuestion : When did u join the forum? And are u still active?
Q3. What do you like most about the show?
Q4. Fav character?
Q5. Any particular episode that stays with you till today? Q6. Do you still watch the show?
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I can't promise that 🤣 I already have so much work 🤣 edits bhi to banane hi padenge mujhe 🤣
We’re inviting so much work for this 🤣 I’m already losing track
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Q3. What do you like most about the show?Q4. Fav character?
Q5. Any particular episode that stays with you till today? Q6. Do you still watch the show?
Q7. favorite promo?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will complete this in the afternoon 👍🏼 Subject line should be : PKYEK Experience
Okay I will pm other members about this .. also will post it in Pkyek anni prep thread ..
Q1. How You started to watch Pkyek
Q2. Experience on Pkyek forum & about reopening of Pkyek forums
Ok 👍🏼
I'll make a post regarding it in the main forum or anyone can make that and ask everyone to PM me their experiences under the subject "PKYEK Experience" 😆
I will also post a message on my Wattpad profile so anyone who is also active here can come and participate 😃
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k