Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Thanks for clearing the confusion🤣
But no I can't do that 🤣 you need mods for that 🤣
Figured as much 🤣 so sad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Thanks for clearing the confusion🤣
But no I can't do that 🤣 you need mods for that 🤣
Figured as much 🤣 so sad
Hai options... Try edit topic, jo share ke bagal me h 😆
Kar liya possible nahi hai🤣
the ux designers get negative marks for these false hopesOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Thanks for clearing the confusion🤣
But no I can't do that 🤣 you need mods for that 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
at least we know we can edit posts 🤣
Thank goodness for that 🤣 the most basic functionality
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the ux designers get negative marks for these false hopes
Negative Infinity marks 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Thanks for clearing the confusion🤣
But no I can't do that 🤣 you need mods for that 🤣
Okay then u need to just insert hall of fame & story index link in AT 1st page 😆
Okay then u need to just insert hall of fame & story index link in AT 1st page 😆
I'll add it in the second page 🤣 pehla post waha pe important links ka hai 🤣
also that its not a lollipop 🤣
Will for sure reach 24600 today 🤣 and some beyond
jis college se padhe the vo college bhi bandh karva do. Kuch sikhaya nahi he 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k